Stone Bench Beanbag Outdoor
The majestic, calm stillness of stone has been captured in these beautifully designed outdoor stone beanbags, which are a harmonious blend of comfort and aesthetics. The Stone Bench Beanbag has two discrete uses depending on whether you prop them up vertically, as a stable seat big enough for two, or horizontally as a classical beanbag.
These loungers are also available in an indoor version. The indoor fabrics have a luxurious, velvety haptic, whereas the outdoor versions are made of water repellent fabrics with a fine canvasy look and feel to them. All covers are naturally stain resistant without the use of chemical coatings, are easily removable and can be machine washed or spot cleaned.
All covers are naturally stain resistant without the use of chemical coatings, can be easily be spot cleaned or removed and machine washed.
• dimensions: approx. 134x55x65cm (WxHxD)
• weight: ~ 4 kg
Certified materials that meet the fire retardency regulations for the UK and USA without chemical treatments.
• Cover: 100% Polyester
• Inlay Cover: 100% Thick Corovin
• Inlay Filling: 100% EPS balls
• High quality double bonded water repellent material with a PU backing
• Fabric has a fine canvassy look and feel to it
• Cover removable with zipper at the bottom side
• Covers machine washable at 30°C / 80°F
• Iron low heat
• Do not bleach
• Please do not leave product standing in the rain and direct sunlight for a long period of time